My current work mainly involves improving the privacy and empowering users of data use in the decentralised data architectures like SoLiD. That mainly lies on the following topics:
- How to securely and efficiently (collaboratively) use multiple users’ data in a decentralised data architecture?
- How to empower users and give them more control and understanding of their data use?
- What governance requirements the users and the applications would have?
- How to properly facilitate users to use the the technologies we provided?
That also bridges back with my PhD work on modelling and reasoning of data-use policies in decentralised contexts.
- How to formally model data-use policies taking the properties of decentralised contexts into account?
- How to deal with the Multi-Input-Multi-Output nature of the workflows in such data-processing contexts?
- How to derive the data-use policies for the output data?
- How to check compliance of such policies?
See my previous research homepage for more details if interested.